Do you have a craving for something sweet?
This classic Kiwi recipe is incredibly easy to make. Just mix and roll, no baking. It’s fool prof! With the ingredients below I managed to get three separate cake’s so it does go a long way.
*Please note that you can not buy Eskimo lollies in Australia, I had to settle for Marshmallows.
- Crush the Malt Biscuits – I did this by putting them in a plastic bag and crushing them with a rolling pin.
- Cut the lollies in half so they go further.
- Melt butter and condensed milk over a gentle heat.
- Mix all ingredients together, form into a log shape then roll in coconut.
- Chill for 4 hours. Slice and keep in the fridge until needed.